We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits designed to support you both personally and professionally.
Work-Life Balance –
We understand the importance of a healthy balance between work and family life. We offer a flexible schedule and ample paid time off so you can enjoy your life outside of work. Paid Sabbatical Leave is also available for qualified providers.
Health and Retirement –
- Health, Dental and Prescription Coverage including Family Discounts
- 403(b) Retirement Program
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Illness Protection
Loan Repayment –
CHC/SEK sites are approved by National Health Services Corps allowing qualified providers to apply for federal loan repayment. CHC/SEK has access to other programs for additional loan repayment support.
Additional Benefits Include: –
- Malpractice Coverage through the Federal Tort Claims Act
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Professional License and Association Dues Reimbursement